About the Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses. The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets. Since then, it has evolved into a fully fledged organization, with a strong focus on India, from a market and a Research and Development point of view.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics or Computer science (or equivalent).
About the Job:
- Developer or Testing role in a product based company working in the automotive infotainment domain.
- Working in a vast array of technology areas as Embedded RTOS, Android, HMI, C/C++, Java, Apple CarPlay, Google Automotive Link (GAL).
- Doing development in multiple domains:
- Phone projection, Bluetooth, Wifi, Voice recognition, Audio, Apps, etc.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
To Apply: Click here