Harman Connected Services Off Campus Drive Details:
About the company: HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
Mission: At HARMAN, we combine passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. We lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Company Name: Harman Connected Services
Official Website: services.harman.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2021)
Last Date To Apply: Monday, 21 Jun, 2021
Drive Date: Wednesday, 23rd Jun, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility for Harman Connected Services Off Campus Drive:
- 2021 Batch B.E / B.Tech (CS/IT/IS/Electronics/E&C/E&TC/E&I)
- Good pH Score
- Good Academic record (6 GPA or 65% throughout)
What You Will Do :
- Analyze product requirements and develop/Test product software in C++/Java
- Perform reviews and do unit testing.
- Participate in Scrum meetings
What You Need :
- Must have an excellent concept on C++
- Must have experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Must have Good OOP knowledge
- Software development lifecycle experience.
- Experience with any of these OS architecture, Android/ OS X/ IOS, Windows OR LINUX.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Must be open to work across technology, domain, and role (Development OR Test Automation ), and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Apply Before the link Expires for Harman Connected Services Off Campus Drive.