About Us: Hanu, Inc. is the world’s leading Cloud innovation company. Hanu does more than help clients soar to new heights with cloud services by accelerating innovation, enabling new business models, cutting costs and gaining market share with truly custom, end-to-end software development and business process outsourcing services. We deliver the Cloud technology insights necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. Founded in 2002, Hanu is headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA, and has more than 400 rockstars worldwide with Global Delivery Centre in NCR, India. The company can be found on the Web at hanusoftware.com and its corporate blog can be found at hanusoftware.com/azure zone. The company is also active among other social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube and recognized as Great Place to Work-2016
Designation:- Software Engineer Trainee ( Azure,IAAS)
Experience :- 0 to 3 years
Job Location:- Greater Noida
Training Location:- Greater Noida
Hanu Software is looking for the Dynamic Technology professionals
If you are the oNe who is as below, Look no Further and Apply Now for this Position.
- You are passionate, creative and quick-witted!
- Innovative , your imagination is overflowing and you are good at federating around your ideas to build unique cloud solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Listening, you are able to challenge yourself to build something new from scratch.
- Robust, you like the challenge
- You have great team player spirits
- You have Bachelors or Masters Degree in IT from reputed institution.
- You have an appetite to go through a rigorous Training in Cloud Technology.
Participants will receive a month-long crash-training course in Cloud Technology – Microsoft Azure and learn the ins and outs of the being a Azure IAAS engineer. Successful participants in the academy shall be offered the opportunity to join the Rockstar Hanu team full-time! This is an awesome opportunity to hone your technical know-how and get a foot in the door with an innovative team.
- Assessment of Client IT infrastructure, environment and applications. Preparation of
- Azure deployment and migration plans.
- Manage Azure AD/ADFS solutions.
- Manage Virtualization (Hyper-V/VMware) projects.
- Manage Azure APIs, Applications scalability
- Participate in various Technical workshops and continuous upgrade their knowledge.
- Participating in building Private and Hybrid cloud solutions using Azure platform
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates