The journey of HackerEarth had its humble beginning in the dorms of IIT Roorkee at the start of 2012. Born out of curiosity and passion of two budding software engineers, HackerEarth has the vision to connect every developer with the right opportunity, all across the globe.
What is Virtual Hiring?
The COVID-19 outbreak has not just affected global health but has also led to job offers being revoked for freshers and employees losing their jobs. The overall hiring sentiment in the country has witnessed an impact in the short term with interviews getting delayed or cancelled, following the slowdown across industries triggered by the coronavirus pandemic.
HackerEarth has always been about its community. We are a proud 4 million developers community and it continues to be an amazing journey! We have helped numerous candidates get placed in the past as full-time employees and interns. We have always held your back and we hope to do so even during this time of crisis.
Virtual Hiring is an opportunity for you to get hired by some of the best firms in the country! These firms are a range of product-based or service-based enterprises and corporates that are still running healthy amidst the pandemic. If you are a company that is looking forward to hiring 2020 grads, reach out to [email protected] to be a part of this campaign. It’s a goodwill campaign, hence bearing no costs.
Who is this for?
If you are a BTech/B.E. students graduating in the year 2020, who got placed earlier in a company but your job offer was revoked, you can apply for Virtual Hiring.
How many positions are open in these firms?
There are multiple open positions in these firms but getting selected by them depends on your profile and the skills you have.
What is the format of this campaign?
- Submit the following details while registering:
- TPO Email Address – Share the official email ID of your college Training and Placement Officer.
- Updated Resume
- Enter the test and submit the following information:
- Offer Letter by the company – Must contain the letterhead of the company and email ID. You can submit screenshots of the same in a file and share the Google Drive link.
- Proof of Job offer revocation – Share the email or letter of revocation as provided by your employer. Email ID from the company should be visible.
- The companies will go through your resume that you upload.
- If they like your profile, the companies will contact you directly for an interview.
- Remember, all data that you provide will be checked thoroughly for genuineness.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here