HackerEarth Off Campus Details:
About Company: HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.
Company Name: HackerEarth
Job Profile: Problem Setter – DS & Algo ( Internship )
Degree Required: Any Degree
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: In a hiring challenge, a problem setter analyses the job description proposed by the client to understand the requirement.
Roles and responsibilities required for HackerEarth Off Campus:
- Problem setting team at HackerEarth creates new questions for public/private hackathons/challenges and for our technical assessment product – HackerEarth Recruit
- Create problems around data structures, algorithms, maths across various difficulty levels.
- Test problems created by other problem setters.
- Review HackeEarth’s existing question bank for technical errors (if any) and ensure that they follow suitable guidelines.
- Add code stub (partial codes) to code editor of the problems which helps candidates to focus on writing the logic part for solving that particular problem rather than syntax.
- Respond to queries/suggestions/issues from candidates solving problems on HackerEarth platform.
- Work closely with the tech doc team to remove context or grammar ambiguities from questions.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and maths.
- Excellent profile on some of the online judges (HackerEarth, HackerRank, Codeforces, Codechef, SPOJ etc.)
- Candidates with experience in creating or testing problems for online Judges will be preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires for HackerEarth Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for HackerEarth Off Campus