About us: HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.
We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 3M developers.
There are no steadfast rules – we don’t care about what you wear (as long as you’re clothed), how you work, or if you swear a lot (you’ll have company). We respect hard workers, quick learners, passionate people, perfectionists, and intrinsically curious people. You will see shades of these characteristics in everyone who works at HackerEarth. We also urge our employees to be physically fit.
And we have loads of fun!
We are calling freshers/experienced people who are looking to make a career in Client facing role to join our awesome Inside Sales Sales team as a Solution Specialist Intern! You will be the go to person to understand and solve product related problems of our International customers. You will thrive on the pace and challenge of a specialist organisation delivering technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment.
Company Name: HackerEarth
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Solution Specialist Intern (4 pm to 1 am)
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Will understand clients requirements and challenges and assist in designing the apt HackerEarth product to solve clients problems
- Document client feedback and effectively coordinate with other stakeholders within HackerEarth to design and propose a plan of action to a prospect
- Closely work with Sales team and assist them in designing proposals and presentations.
Need to have
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to articulate and convert Your thoughts to communication
- Should have good problem solving skills
- B.Tech/B.E (CS) graduates would be preferred.
- The duration of the internship is 6 months
- Post your internship, if your performance is found satisfactory, we’ll be in a position to convert your internship to a full-time role
- Working days: Monday to Friday, Timing: 4PM to 1AM (we do not provide cab service)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here