HackerEarth Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: HackerEarth is an AI-powered, developer assessment software that helps in measuring a developer’s skills accurately through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessments that allows companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure a developer’s performance. We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe including Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens, and more. We have assessed more than 1M candidates and support 35+ programming languages. We help recruiters to conduct assessments across 100+ different skills to hire the right candidate.
Additionally, HackerEarth has a community version of the product that is used by developers across the globe to assess their coding skills, become better at it, and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online contests/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 3M+ developers.
Official Website: www.hackerearth.com
Job Profile: Content Analyst Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Roles and responsibilities for HackerEarth Hiring Freshers
· Analyze the content creation requirements shared by clients
· Create MCQs for the following: Library & Hiring challenges
· Create tests for various clients.
Requirements for HackerEarth Hiring Freshers
· Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in CSE.
· Strong knowledge on Operating Systems, Computer Networks, and SQL.
· Should know at least one programming language (C, C++, Python3, or Java).
· Should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
· Should have a learning attitude and be open to feedback.
Apply Before the link Expires for HackerEarth Hiring Freshers