About HackerEarth: HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.
We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 3M developers.
About the Team:
We are seeking 6 enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our Inside Sales team as Market Research Interns.
This is a great opportunity for a fresh graduate who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges and autonomy and thrives on the pace and challenge of a specialist organisation delivering technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment.
Job Profile: Market Research Intern (4 pm – 1 am)
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify prospective clients through market research for the international market.
- Research, identify and find contacts of key decisions makers within these client organisations
- Assisting the Inside Sales team in conducting targeted email campaigns to reach key decision makers in target companies.
- Keeping the database updated at all times.
- Assist the Inside Sales teams with projects and other ad hoc tasks.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Willing to work between the hours of 4 pm and 1 am
- Have own transport (we do not provide cab service)
- Knowledge of internet search techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel
- Self-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow
In return you can look forward to working with one of the coolest start-ups in the country with a dynamic and driven culture that fosters an environment of positive energy, inclusion and results.
Apply Link-Click here