About the Company: HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.
We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different type of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 3M+ developers.
Company Name: HackerEarth
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take sole ownership of your product(s) – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious – rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don’t make this a habit though.)
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, etc during the day; transform into that DevOps savior at night.
- Put your years of knowledge in working with relational databases, like MySQL, to use. Know the ins-and-outs of writing and optimizing queries against large datasets.
- Document your contributions – at HackerEarth we promote consuming content and even more so – producing it. Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you roll something out.
- 0-2 years of experience building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Knowledge of development on a Linux system
- Ability to design for performance, scalability, and availability
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and data modeling skills
- Proficiency with at least one of Perl/Python/Ruby/Shell Script languages
- Solid understanding of server side MVC frameworks
- Should love challenges, pickup new languages, framework or technologies on the go.
- Above all, you love to build and ship products that real people will use every day.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons