Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Guidewire Off Campus Hiring Details:
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire. As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Job Profile: Junior Software Engineer – Market Integration & Delivery
Work Location: Bangalore
Company Name: Guidewire Software
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Job Description for Guidewire Off Campus Hiring:
- Guidewire’s development team is looking for a smart, proactive, and results-oriented Software Engineer to build sophisticated solutions for the property & casualty insurance industry’s complex business domain and make our industry-leading products even better.
- You will join the Market Integration & Delivery team, working on products and solutions that enable in-market authorities, regulatory bodies, institutions, third parties, partners and insurers to more readily integrate their insurance processes and 3rd party services to the full suite of Guidewire Software Products.
- You will have the chance to create an impact and contribute to a complex application suite of products as we are serving more than 350 companies in 32 countries. Our software supports significant data volumes and heavy server load. Our platform includes a cluster-safe persistence layer, inter-application messaging architecture, an MVC Web layer, and a lot more.
- You will attend training from day one, learning about our solutions and the business side, as every day can be different, from development to deployment, quarterly planning, and daily standups.
- Our teams are lean, empowered, and collaborative. You’ll work alongside intelligent colleagues who’ve checked their egos at the door. We’ve built a strong culture, and we’re looking for engineers who can help us maintain it.
The Day to day life if hired for Guidewire Off Campus Hiring
- Working collaboratively in an empowered, small, cross-functional team
- Experience working in an agile development environment (e.g. TDD, Agile, pair programming, etc.)
- A passion for code quality proven by detailed testing
- A desire to be hands-on in designing and writing code
- Curiosity and internal motivation to constantly improve
Key qualifications include 1+ years experience with
- Core Java
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, etc
- Object-Oriented Design
- Agile development practices
- Web services (e.g. REST, etc)
- Cloud Services (e.g. AWS) is a bonus.