About the Company: GTT is committed to redefining enterprise communications, providing clients with the services and capabilities that drive productivity across their organizations. With 16 offices located around the world, GTT is building a global company that provides clients with a superior service experience based on our core values of simplicity, speed and agility. If you are interested in being a part of our fast growing company, please view our job openings and let us hear from you.
Official Website: www.gtt.net
POSITION SPECIFICATION: Tier 1 NOC Analyst – freshers/graduates Engineering
JOB LOCATION: Pune, Maharashtra
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
The Network Analyst will communicate via phone, email and in system notes with the client and internal stakeholders. A working knowledge of Windows operating system, and Microsoft office is expected, Experience in Networking is a plus.
- Efficiently and accurately manages inbound calls from all GTT customers
- Provide the highest standards of Customer Service on all inbound calls
- Escalate, for higher level support, to Tier II and Management
- Document all service issues reported on inbound calls into ticketing system.
- Operate in multiple systems and databases as required
- Works with internal peer teams to assist with customer trouble resolution
- Proactive learning of next level technical duties and customer services
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Logical problem analysis skills
- Use initiative and be pro-active
- Take ownership / responsibility for own work
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a pressured and sometimes stressful environment
- Must be adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people
- Achieve certification and maintain required training levels
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work on rotating shifts and/or on-call rotations
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech / M. Tech or Equivalent
- ITIL, CompTIA Netowrk+, JNCIA or CCNA certification or equivalent skill level developed through industry experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful, innovative, and creative
- Ability to work extra hours as needed
- Work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates