Company Name: Groupon
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Process: Non-Voice (Email & Chat)
Experience: Freshers / 0 – 3 years (Candidates who are waiting for the results can also apply)
- The Customer Service Rep Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience.
- Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, and resourcefulness.
- We’re looking for brilliant, English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore. If you’re quick on your point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals,
back-office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around
different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
Required Candidate profile
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Minimum Experience: Freshers / 0 – 3 Years Experience
Important & To be Noted :
- Communication: Excellent Verbal and Written Communication is mandatory
- Work Timings: Night shift -predominantly & Weekly 2 days off
- Transportation: Cab Provided Pick and Drop (30 KMS Radius)
- Dress Code: Casuals
- Work Envy: Flexible and Friendly
- Work Location: Chennai DLF IT Park, Ramapuram
- Basic Requirement: Graduation must be completed and should carry all the relevant documents
- Please carry your original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License or Aadhar Card) along with your original Educational & Employment documents
Interested candidates can attend this Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring at below venue on mentioned dates-
Walk-In Date & Timing: Feb 17th | 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM (Do not walk-in during weekends (Sat and Sun) / different date which was not mentioned)
Walk-In Address: Groupon, Chennai DLF IT Park, Ramapuram