Job Profile: Customer Support Representative
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Required: 0-3 years
Work location: Bangalore
Event location: Bangalore
Event date: 22 & 23 August 2018
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience. Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, patience, and resourcefulness.
- We\’re looking for brilliant, full time English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore. If you’re quick on your feet, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day. This role will be supporting Groupon International Operations.
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
- Comfort in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
Walk-In Date & Timing : Aug 22nd to 23rd (Except Sat & Sundays) | 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM (Do not walk-in during weekends / different date which was not mentioned (Sat and Sun)Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Walk In Address:
Gopalan Global Axis (IT SEZ) – 2nd Floor, G-Block,
Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Area,
Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Contact Person: Prakash
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates