About the Company: Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is building the daily habit in local commerce, offering a vast mobile and online marketplace where people discover and save on amazing things to do, see, eat and buy. By enabling real-time commerce across local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live events, shoppers can find the best a city has to offer. Groupon is redefining how small businesses attract and retain customers by providing them with customizable and scalable marketing tools and services to profitably grow their businesses.
Job Profile: Customer Support Representative
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-3 years
Work location: Bangalore
Event location Bangalore
Event date 17 September 2018
Job Description :
- The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience. Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, patience, and resourcefulness.
- We’re looking for brilliant, full time English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore. If you\’re quick on your feet, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day. This role will be supporting Groupon International Operations.
Job Responsibilities :
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
- Comfort in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons