Groupon Off-Campus Recruitment Hiring Freshers: Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfil our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you’re ready to be part of Groupon.
Job Profile: Front end SDE1 – Merchant Performance Team
Job Req. #: R22293
Work Location: Bangalore-India
Job Category: Technology & Product
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Are you a passionate, energetic and technology enthusiast eager to work at a rapid pace with the flexibility to work across our suite of technologies?
- Are you are a problem solver; someone who enjoys debugging code, resolving issues, and creating solutions for common problems?
- Do you get a little obsessed with the details?
- We are looking for a software engineer to join our team to support and evolve the design, implementation, and operational support of internal systems that span business side and engineering departments.
- We’re a “best of both worlds” kind of company. We’re big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact.
- We’re curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
Our development ecosystem:
- Languages: Java, Ruby on Rails
- Node/Express JS/Angular JS/ React JS
- Deployment to our own data centers
We’re excited about you if you have:
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- At least one full lifecycle web application built with React + Redux & Node JS
- Expertise in building scalable server applications and reusable modules in the Node eco-system
- Experience with build tools such as Ant, Ivy, Maven, Griddle
- Strong debugging skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
We value engineers who are:
- Customer-focused: We believe that doing what’s right for the customer is ultimately what will drive our business forward.
- Obsessed with Quality: Your Production code Just Works & scales linearly
- Team players. You believe that more can be achieved together. You listen to feedback and also provide supportive feedback to help others grow/improve.
- Fast learners: We are willing to disrupt our existing business to trial new products and solutions. You love learning how to use new technologies and then rapidly apply them to new problems.
- Pragmatic: We do things quickly to learn what our customers desire. You know when it’s appropriate to take shortcuts that don’t sacrifice quality or maintainability.
- Owners: Engineers at Groupon know how to positively impact the business.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here