About the Company: Grofers is a low- price online supermarket that gets products across categories like grocery, beauty wellness, household care, baby care, pet care and meats seafood delivered to your doorstep. At Grofers we believe in improving the quality of life of our customers by providing them best products at best prices. To be able to meet customer expectations and enrich their shopping experience, we provide them with products they best relate with, help them save money on everyday purchases, and give them the spending power they need.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer – I
Company Name: Grofers
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 yrs
Work Location: Bengaluru
Objective of the Role: We are here to build a world- class tech organization with elite engineers and change- agents who would spearhead this change. Currently, we are looking for engineers who are skilled, passionate, driven and a wee bit crazy (yes, crazy works!) to join our tribe.The current position is for the supply chain teams and our primary focus is on scale and cost optimization. The small tweaks you make, the processes you alter, experiments you run and the business decisions you drive will have reverberating effects on our ability to add value to our customers and keep them coming back for more.
- Design and build the system which enables the logistics team to store and deliver 15 million products per month to customers across 20 cities in India
- Work on the vision, roadmap, and processes that make customer delivery experience more delightful
- Work across teams to design a platform that scales and is flexible enough for various kinds of future scenarios
- Work on optimizing the whole logistics supply chain from warehouse to customer
- Innovate to improve the efficiency of the existing supply chain systems
Desired skills abilities:
- 0- 3 years of experience in software development
- B.Tech/ B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/ experience
- Hands- on experience strong proficiency in Python/ Java
- Strong understanding of relational databases but not limited to MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of Git shell scripting
- Experience in system administration tasks in Linux or Unix and familiarity with standard IT security practices
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience in lean/ XP development methods like continuous Integration/ Delivery, Pair Programming
- Solid experience in software development practices
- Exposure to Agile/ Scrum and Design thinking approaches.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell