About Grofers: Grofers is a low-price online supermarket that gets products across categories like grocery, beauty & wellness, household care, baby care, pet care and meats & seafood delivered to your doorstep. At Grofers we believe in nimproving the quality of life of our customers by providing them best products at best prices. To be able to meet customer expectations and enrich their shopping experience, we provide them with products they best relate with, help them save money on everyday purchases, and give them the spending power they need
Job Profile: Software Developer
Company Name: Grofers India Pvt Ltd
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 yrs
Work Location: Bengaluru
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Objective of the Role: We are here to build a world-class tech organization with elite engineers and change-agents who would spearhead this change. Currently, we are looking for engineers who are skilled, passionate, driven and a wee bit crazy (yes,
crazy works!) to join our tribe.The current position is for the supply chain teams and our primary focus is on scale and cost optimization. The small tweaks you make, the processes you alter, experiments you run and the business decisions you drive will have reverberating effects on our ability to add value to our customers and keep them coming back for more.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and build the system which enables the logistics team to store and deliver 15 million products per month to customers across 20 cities in India
- Work on the vision,roadmap, and processes that make customer delivery experience more delightful
- Work across teams to design a platform that scales and is flexible enough for various kinds of future scenarios
- Work on optimizing the whole logistics supply chain from warehouse to customer
Innovate to improve the efficiency of the existing supply chain systems
Desired skills & abilities:
- 1-4 years of experience in software development
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience
- Experience in system design and coding
- Experience in running high performance distributed systems
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with cloud messageAPIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git,Mercurial or SVN
- Solid experience in software development practices
- Ability to mentor and manage teams
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Design thinking approaches
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates