Great Learning Off Campus Details-
About the Company:
A brainchild of Mohan Lakhamraju and Hari Nair, Great Learning came about in mid-2013. Starting from a 4-member team, today we are 250-strong and growing fast. We have created a network of 500 expert faculty and mentors who help us deliver high quality blended learning experiences across 12 programs and six metros. Over last five years, we have delivered over 3,000,000 hours of impactful learning, had a 100x growth in learners, a 30x growth in revenue and we are just getting warmed up. We are leaders – our BABI program is ranked #1 in India 4 years in a row (sky shots) and this spot is very close to our hearts – we do everything in the box and out of the box to defend the crown. We love our programs and we feel immense pride every time our graduates crack new jobs, new promotions, and new roles and start new divisions or start-ups – but we are never satisfied and will never stop!
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 8.25 LPA
INR 5.25 LPA (Fixed) + 3 LPA (uncapped monthly incentives)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
– We are looking to hire passionate Inside Sales professionals for our Sales team.
– It\’ll be a remote opportunity/WFH at the moment and will be based in either Gurgaon post re-opening of office.
– The role involves high volume calling coupled with attractive monthly incentives!
– Driving inquiries & admissions for the online/blended learning programs offered for the Domestic Markets
– Looking after entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrolment in the program
– Counselling experienced professionals via call or email on which course will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
– Updating and maintaining MIS reports
Qualification required for Great Learning Off Campus Drive:
– Must have completed Graduation.
– Experience: Fresher
– Excellent written & spoken English and pitching skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Excel
Note: No. of working days: 6 days per week
– Multiple Virtual Interview Rounds (Each round will be elemination round)
Apply Before the link Expires For Great Learning Off Campus Drive.