About Gradeup: Gradeup is India’s largest Exam Preparation App. We help students prepare for 50+ competitive exams in India. Over the last 4 years, we have helped in the preparation journey of 16M+ students across 2500+ cities in the country. Our flagship product Gradeup Classroom (launched in Jan’19) provide structured live courses to students, which are delivered by top faculties. In a short span of 12 months Gradeup Classroom has already established its credibility and has shown exceptional selection results.
Job Profile: Associate Manager- SEO
Company Name: Gradeup (Gradestack Learning Pvt Ltd)
Company Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Job Profile: We are looking for an SEO specialist to manage search engine optimization activities with experience over high traffic websites. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
What You’ll Do
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Define short term and long-term strategies to achieve target SERP improvements to boost organic top of the funnel user acquisition
What You’ll Need
- Qualification: Bachelors/Masters degree
- Proven SEO experience of 2+ years with monthly organic volume at least 3 Mn+
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, firebase)
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g., SEMRush, Ahrefs, Similar Web, SEO Powersuite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience with ASO and custom store experiments on Play Store is a plus.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the Gradeup Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Gradeup Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site Of GradeUp or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the GradeUp Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for GradeUp Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.