About the Company: Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
Official Website: www.google.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant internship or work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Scripting skills in Perl, Shell or another common language.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Deep knowledge of Internet technologies.
About the Job
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
Apply this position online as soon as possible(before the link expires)
To Apply: Click here