Google Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Google: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware
Company Name: Google
Official Website: www.google.com
Job Profile: Web Solutions Engineer
Experience Required: 2 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
- gTech’s Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google’s Ads products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or automated) that they require no support at all. gPTO partners closely with gTech’s Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech users.
- As a Web Solutions Engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing solutions that make our broader global Professional Services organization more efficient. You’ll help drive the development of tools and will be involved in ideating required product features and designing/implementing quick and scalable solutions. You will work with Google’s infrastructure to manage problems over large datasets.
- You’ll work as a part of an Engineering team responsible for developing and supporting tools, prototyping proofs of concept, and writing and reviewing technical design documents to meet the needs of our services teams. You will adhere to Google’s software development best practices and work in close partnership with other Project/Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
Minimum qualifications for Google Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in web development with object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, C++ or Python).
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development and bug and change management systems.
- Ability to provide effective technical solutions to business challenges.
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities and work with a sense of urgency.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Design, build and deploy scalable software platforms for teams within gTech.
- Ensure that technical solutions are designed in a way that enables other teams to easily access data for operational reporting and data visualization.
- Collaborate with Product Engineers to enhance core platforms and create applications using standard and Google-specific software development tools.
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, revision documents and review code in compiled or scripted languages.
- Analyze, review and modify programs to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements as well as execute testing, debugging, maintenance and/or program updates.
Apply Before the link Expires for Google Recruitment 2021
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Google Recruitment 2021