Google LLC Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Company Name: Google
Work Location: Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan
Job Profile: Software Engineer, University Graduate, 2022
Experience Required: Freshers
- This role is eligible for visa sponsorship. Candidates can apply for this job irrespective of their current location.
- Google welcomes people with disabilities.
About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Build our platforms, systems and networking infrastructure using your experience with distributed systems, OS/kernel, network system design, and large-scale storage systems.
- Build internal systems used by Googlers around the world.
- Mitigate reliability failures in a component or system.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience in Software Development and coding in a general purpose programming language.
- Extensive experience programming in C, C++, Java and/or Python.
- Experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link for Job 1- Click Here to Apply
Apply Link for Job 2- Click Here to Apply