Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware
Company Name: Google
Job Profile: Software Engineering Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Internship Location: United States
About the Program: This internship is intended for students that are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science or related field with an anticipated graduation date after March 2021, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Experience in Software Development and coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from completing a data structures or algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
About the Job: Join us for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those which support key functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here