Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Google India Off Campus Details:
About Company: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2022
Company Name: Google
Minimum qualifications required for Google India Off Campus:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Preferred qualifications required for Google India Off Campus:
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
Our Summer internships start in May/June 2022 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Product and Systems Development
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems. You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems. The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure. Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.