Google Hiring For Data Engineer Position: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware
Official Website: www.google.com
Job Profile: Data Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 3 Years
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/IT, Electronics Engineering; MCA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets.
Preferred qualifications for Google Hiring For Data Engineer Position:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce) and multiple scripting and languages (YAML, Python).
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies in the big data and data warehousing space (BigQuery, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Catalog).
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
Responsibilities for Google Hiring For Data Engineer Position
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our technology life cycle, collaboration and spaces, service delivery management, data and business intelligence among others.
- Work closely with analysts and business process owners to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here