About Company: Google Cloud Platform, offered by Google, is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, file storage, and YouTube.
Company Name: Google
Job Profile: Software Engineer, Early Career,
Job Department: Google Cloud Platform
Experience Required: Freshers
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Java, C++.
- Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design.
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Passion for automation and optimization, as well as to develop tools to help other Engineers.
About the job
- Google Cloud’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
- As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google Cloud’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will anticipate our customer needs and be empowered to act like an owner, take action and innovate. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Work closely with partners (Cloud IAM) on helping them with the test infrastructure, integration testing, staging, pre-prod validation.
- Analyze the development cycle, and identify areas for improving engineering productivity, formulate proposals, and drive execution.
- Participate in design discussions, roadmap/Objectives and Key Results planning.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here