About Goldman: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centres around the world.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Work to demanding timescales in a fast-paced, dynamic team working environment
• Actively contributing to the strategic direction of the product
• Collaborate efficiently within a diverse global team
• Communicate efficiently and effectively
• Lead by example, with a positive attitude
• Set, meet and exceed targets
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Excellent object-oriented or functional analysis and design skills.
• Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems and apply analysis to make data-driven decisions.
• Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team
• Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion for problem-solving and product development.
• 1+ years of software development experience
• Programming in JVM languages such as Java/Kotlin/Scala.
• Solid understanding of core design concepts, common APIs and design patterns.
• Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs.
• Experience in working with large software systems, cloud services, and databases (SQL and NoSQL).
• Experience of test-driven development, hands-on experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and a sound understanding of SDLC processes.
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment
• Experience with API driven development (e.g. Restful, Graph QL).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here