Goldman Sachs Recruitment Hiring As Software Engineer: At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centres around the world.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Equities Technology
Work Location(s): IN-Bengaluru
Exp Needed: 1-10 years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Partner with sales and trading desks to bring innovative solutions that enhance our client experience and expand revenue channels.
• Apply best practices to engineer highly reliable and scalable systems to support the growing demands of the Equities Trading business.
• Bring an inquisitive mind and strong problem-solving skills to question status quo processes and architect optimized workflows.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 1-10 years of industry experience programming in a compiled language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
• The clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Familiarity with core programming concepts and techniques (e.g. concurrency, memory management)
• Comfort with standard SDLC tools, e.g. version control systems, diff-ing tools
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Experience developing in a Linux or UNIX environment
• Experience with several of the following: Real-time systems, Large-scale, distributed systems, Operating systems design, Compilers, Modern web stacks, Functional programming, Test engineering
Apply Before the link Expires For Goldman Sachs Recruitment Hiring As Software Engineer.