About the Company: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting
Eligibility Criteria: This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation, and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience.
Program Type: Internship and Full-time
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Deadline: Open from July 29, 9:00 a.m. IST to August 17, 11:59 p.m. IST
The Engineers Campus Hiring Program is an online assessment to identify top talent across India, focusing on programming skills and analytical aptitude to join the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.
Online Assessment Duration: 120 minutes
Online Assessment Date & Time: August 18, 2019, 11:00 a.m. IST to 3:00 p.m. IST
Opportunity to secure a 2020 offer from Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru
- 2020 Analyst (fulltime – final years)
- 2021 Intern (pre-final years)
- Open from July 29, 9:00 a.m. IST to August 17, 11:59 p.m. IST
- Registrations will close on August 17, 11:59 p.m. IST
- Registered students will receive the assessment link on their registered email ID.
Who can apply?
This program is open to engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation, and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience.
We’re looking for students with strong programming skills and analytical aptitude.
- This assessment is targeted only to engineering students across India
- In the event that Goldman Sachs visits your campus for internship and/or full time recruitment, you are advised to apply directly through your respective campus placement process
- 2020 Analyst: Graduation in 2020 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2020 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2021 (Intern hire April/July intake)
- Complete the assessment within the test deadline/duration
- The test will have 4 sections that need to be answered in 2 hours; All sections are mandatory
- 1 submission per individual
- 120 minutes
- Section 1 – The coding section will have 2 programming questions (30 minutes)
- Section 2 – The Multiple Choice section will have 10 MCQs (30 minutes)
- Section 3 – The advanced section will have 1 program question (45 minutes)
- Section 4 – The subjective section will have 2 questions (15 minutes)
- Basis assessment scores and divisional criteria
- Results to be shared with shortlisted students in August/September
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via registered email ID
- 1 day Interview process (August/September). Date and venue will be communicated to shortlisted students
- Interview results/offers to be announced a few days after the interviews
- 2020 Analyst & 2020 Intern offer to be rolled out to the selected candidate(s) – via letter of intent
- Further communication from the Goldman Sachs team to selected students via registered email ID
Things to note:
- Registrations will close on August 17, 2019 – 11:59 p.m. IST
- Upload your resume and student photo ID along with other details asked on the registration link
- Test link and all other communication will be shared to all registered students on the registered email ID
- You can take the test anytime between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. IST on August 18, 2019
- Once you begin the test – you are required to complete it at one go. You cannot pause and take the test at another time
- Interview logistics will be shared with the shortlisted students
- Contact: [email protected]
Steps to Register:
- Click on the Register button below
- At My GS Events click to register as a new user
- Enter all your details and click on Submit*
- Once registered as a new user click on Register for Events
- Under “Place of Study,” select India
- Select and click on the Engineers Campus Hiring Program to register
- Enter details to the questions asked and click on ‘Submit’ to complete registration
*While registering: If your college/university is not reflected in the selection choose “other” in the dropdown and mention your school’s name in the free text box
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates