Goldman Sachs Looking To Hire For Software Engineer Position: At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Job Profile: Software Engineer-Consumer Engineering
Work Location(s): IN-Bengaluru
Job ID: 2020-65048
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
• Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
• You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
• You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
• You are independent and comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
• Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
• Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers
• Collaborate with a globally-located cross-functional team in building customer-centric products
• Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
• Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end-user applications with high scalability and throughput at an enterprise scale.
- Strong understanding of building and managing microservices using REST frameworks and Springboot
- In-depth knowledge of Core Java 8, multi-threading and messaging platforms
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and Tools, working in AWS environment, Git
- Ability to work with remote teams and possess strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science or equivalent.
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Experience with Java 8, Spring, Rest Frameworks
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here to Apply