Goldman Sachs is hiring for the position of Java Developer- Merchant Banking – Fund Engineering.
About Company: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. Goldman Sachs offers services in investment banking, securities underwriting, asset management and investment management, and prime brokerage.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Work Location: Bengaluru
Job Profile: Java Developer- Merchant Banking
Application Deadline: 03 Mar’22 12:00 AM IST
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Developing models and systems for trade booking and risk management
- Developing search tools, tools for workflow management, data collection, analysis, and visualization
- Developing portfolio management and risk monitoring tools for our investments
- Developing integrations with external parties and cloud-based solution providers
- Developing tools that work on desktop and mobile devices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, physics, or another related field
- Strong coding and software system design skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Programming language agnostic
- Experience building web-based applications or large-scale distributed systems, implementing fundamental algorithms, working in different programming languages and databases
Apply Before the link Expires for Goldman Sachs is hiring for the position of Java Developer.