Goldman Sachs Hiring For CRisk Engineering Associate Details:
About Company: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Work Location: Bengaluru
Job Profile: CRisk Engineering Associate
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
Goldman Sachs is hiring for Risk Engineering Associate!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to all areas of risk
- Build disruptive solutions using cutting edge technologies with measurable commercial outcomes
- Facilitate and develop process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support the implementation
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements
- Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing, UAT, and maintenance
- Build strong relationships with business partners and front line risk managers
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design, and core programming concepts
- Strong programming experience in at least one language
- Comfortable with working with multiple languages.
Apply Before the link Expires for Goldman Sachs Hiring For CRisk Engineering Associate.