ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Loans Servicing Technology
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
- We are looking for an analyst who is passionate about software development, technology and building solutions to enable Mortgage trading desk perform at its best. We need someone with 1+ years of experience to build scalable and reliable applications, understand the business well and provide solutions.
- Mortgage Desk actively trades fixed income securities in NY/EMEA/ASIA region. Our team specializes in Whole Loans (e.g.) Residential, Commercial, Consumer and Warehouse Line loans. The business has grown a lot over the past few years (e.g.) our loan count globally has gone up by 5 times when compared to last year. Even during COVID pandemic MTG/IBD desk were busy partnering with US/EMEA government to help issue loans for struggling small business owners.
- Our MTG FO Engineering team builds and supports trading applications that desk uses to buy, sell/securitize whole loans. In addition we build/support automated STP (Straight Through Processing) systems which can buy/settle loans. We have numerous automated pipelines across regions.
- We are in the process of re-engineering our systems and flows that have been around for past 10+ years. We are building web based applications using REACT, Java Script and backend applications using Java, Kafka, Dropwizard etc. We use MONGO DB, MemSQL and DB2 as data store and real time data analytical needs.
- Our global team is well-balanced in size and experience levels, enabling you to maximize your potential. We have both the senior and junior developers who will work with you, challenge you, and teach you along the way. Our engineers often blur the lines between front end, back end, DevOps, and product management, and we value developers who can cover a breadth of skills while also cultivating areas of expertise. A willingness to learn new languages, technologies and the business will be key to your success.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You will build and work with a team of world-class engineers
• You will forge strong relationships with our clients in Trading, Operations, Strats and Controllers as we deliver solutions that are critical to our business
• The team you will join is a large community of like-minded technologists in a very flat structure
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Degree in any STEM subject (or equivalent work experience)
• 1+ years of experience
• Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, with proven ability to build and motivate a team
• Experienced stakeholder manager
• Professional experience coding in Java
• Knowledge of Slang/SecDB is a plus
• Degree in computer science
• Experience working in the financial services industry
• Experience with database technologies
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here