Goldman Sachs Freshers Recruitment Details:
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS: At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Qualification Required: BE/ BTech/ ME/MTech
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0-2 years
This team is accountable for platform architecture evolution to meet the evolving needs of different business lines globally with rapid software deployment. As stewards of critical components in order execution and post-trade, the team is accountable for a high degree of software quality. The team consists of self-guided pragmatic individuals who are motivated to change the status quo in calculated ways.
As a member of the team, you will play an integral role on the trading floor. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for technology and the markets, with individuals who thrive in a fast-paced changing environment. The team takes a data driven approach to decision making and you should be willing to participate in the full product lifecycle from requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, support, and monitoring trading performance for systems and strategies used by our clients.
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, nimble and adaptive platform for processing large volumes of client data
- Develop highly reliable data management processes and tooling to consume large volumes of data required by trading systems.
- Build high availability solutions and server APIs to several consumers with high performance
- Collaborate across multiple regions, gather requirements, design & implement solutions
- Communicate with traders, sales, clients and compliance officers about new feature requests, explanation of existing features etc.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of professional experience developing applications
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience building state management systems, complex event processing
- Experience in UI Development
- Experience in data driven performance analysis and optimizations.
- Good understanding of Python/Scala programming language
Apply Before the link Expires for Goldman Sachs Freshers Recruitment
Apply Link- Click Here