Goldman Sachs Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Dept: Prime Services Technology
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: IN-Bengaluru
Job Description for Goldman Sachs Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets. Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical centre of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For: Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS for Goldman Sachs Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer
- Technology is at the heart of our multi-billion dollar business. Our engineers develop low latency, scalable, and resilient solutions which drive global equities sales and trading at Goldman Sachs
- The Equities quant/synthetic program in the Asia Pacific delivers a platform for GS’ current and prospective quant clients for trading Equities. Key features include lower latency, higher throughput, position and acct management for both co-location and existing GS OM2 flows.
- Additional engineers allow platform build roadmap between 2017-2019; allowing GS to significantly grow gross revenues from 2016 to 2020.
- Quant clients will also drive increases in market share for GS APAC over the same time frame, leading significant benefits in both tiering and liquidity for all clients
Basic Qualifications for Goldman Sachs Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer:
- Developers ideally with C++ and/or SecDB experience. also looking for Java developers with a solid OO background.
- Open for VP, Associates and Analysts with a willingness to develop key features for clients in a front office environment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Goldman Sachs Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.