Goldman Sachs Engineering Off Campus Details:
About Goldman: At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Program Type: Internship and Full-time
Batch Eligible: 2021 & 2022 Batch
CTC: 20 -32 LPA
Degree Required: Pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation. (BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech)
Desired Candidate Profile for Goldman Sachs Engineering Off Campus:
• 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
• 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
Overview of Goldman Sachs Engineering Off Campus
- The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country.
- As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
- Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.
Eligibility for Goldman Sachs Engineering Off Campus:
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
Registration to the program does not guarantee selection or offer extension. Goldman Sachs will be evaluating your candidacy on a number of factors and we will reach out to you if you meet our criteria at each stage of the program. The decision of the company will be final and binding.
Deadline: Applications open from January 20, 2021 and close February 8, 2021
- Registrations: January 20, 2021 – 9:00pm IST to February 8, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Assessments: Mid-February to Mid-March
- Interviews: March – April
Apply Before the link Expires for Goldman Sachs Engineering Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here
How to apply for Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Goldman Sachs or visit this link directly OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive.
Who can apply for Goldman Sachs Engineering Off Campus Drive?
All Engineering graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to stay updated with Goldman Sachs Engineering Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Goldman for latest updates
What is the last date to Apply for Goldman Sachs Engineering Off Campus Drive?
Goldman Sachs Engineering Off Campus Registration Closes at
8th February, 2021