Gojek Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Gojek is an Indonesian on-demand multi-service platform and digital payment technology group based in Jakarta. Gojek was first established in Indonesia in 2010 as a call centre to connect consumers to courier delivery and two-wheeled ride-hailing services.
Company Name: Gojek
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Type: Permanent
What You Will Do after getting hired for Gojek Off Campus Drive Hiring
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems for one of the world’s fastest growing unicorns.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Building and managing fully automated build/test/deployment environments.
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
What You Will Need
- You greatly value humility.
- You have a clear, proven track record of building working software outside of your academic requirements.
- You understand the dangers associated with being attached to your code.
- You write code because you like.
- You never stop wanting to get better at it.
- A strong sense of ownership.
- A passion for crafting delightful customer experiences.
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day.
Apply Before the link Expires for Gojek Off Campus Drive Hiring.