Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Gojek Hiring Details:
About Company: Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – Engineering Platform
Company Name: Gojek
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
About The Role
At Gojek, engineering is central to everything we do: bringing our ideas to life and into the lives of our users. As an associate software engineer at the Engineering platform, you will be responsible for building scalable PaaS offerings aimed at improving engineering experience for various product groups at Gojek.
You will play an integral role in developing services, tools and platforms that provide distributed systems abstractions. You will use your skillset to craft meticulous components and build tools to enable hundreds of developers across the company to build frameworks as well as scalable products that make using Gojek a delight for our users across the globe.
What You Will Do
- Developing highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant distributed systems
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Operate to strengthen teams across their product with their knowledge base
- Contribute to improving team relatedness, and helps build a culture of camaraderie
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
What You Will Need
- At least one year of relevant experience. Hands on in any object oriented or functional programming language i.e. Java, Golang, Clojure, Python, Ruby etc building applications from scratch
- Good understanding of distributed systems fundamentals, Linux fundamentals, container technologies, TCP/IP stack, internet routing and load balancing
- Basic understanding of cluster orchestrators and schedulers such as Kubernetes
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Has basic understanding of microservices architecture, RESTful services, preferably worked on production distributed systems.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply