About the Company: Godrej continues its century old tradition of innovation with the manufacture of Oleo chemical for the first time in India (Since 1963). Godrej Industries (Chemicals Division) is one of the market leaders in a range of Oleo chemicals in India. We are one of the market leaders in the product category of Alpha olefin Sulphonate, Glycerine & Surfactants such as Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) and Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES).
Godrej Industries Limited (Chemicals Division) has two manufacturing units located at Ambernath near Mumbai, Maharashtra and Valia near Ankleshwar, Gujarat. Among the various products manufactured are Fatty Acids, Glycerin, Fatty Alcohols & Surfactants such as Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate & Alpha Olefin Sulphonate. Godrej Industries Limited (Chemicals Division) export its products to more than 84 countries across the globe.
Official Website: www.godrejindustries.com
Job Profile: Trainee Junior Officer (Production)
Degree Needed: ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Chemical Engineering
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years in Chemical Industry
CTC: Best In Industry
Work Location: Mumbai
- Monitoring plant parameters and recording in log book, consulting shift officer for any deviation.
- Troubleshooting for smooth operation of plant.
- Keep track of all stationery and rotary equipment, maintaining & monitoring energy consumption.
- Maintaining tank level, tanks loading & unloading.
- Work as a panel & field operator in shift working.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here