Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
GlobalStep Off Campus Details:
About Company: GlobalStep is a Technology Services Firm that focuses on the Media, Entertainment and Technology sectors. The company has nine lines of services and a global footprint with service personnel located in Guildford, UK; Montreal, Canada, Dallas, Texas; and Pune India. The company has grown from an idea to 1,000 professionals across the world with over 200 clients that range from Fortune 50 to midsize and to small companies and startups. As a brand, we are passionate about the success of our customers, dedicated to providing excellence in service delivery and committed to creating an environment that enables our people to fulfil their inherent potential.
We are growing and looking to get associated with further individuals/ professional to write their success stories with us.
Role: Test Engineer (Video Game Testing)
Work location: Pune
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Graduate year of passing :2020 and 2021
Level of experience: Fresher/Experience of up to 1 year
Key Skills: A Passionate and an avid gamer, having played video games of wide genre and possibly across different platforms and high analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must
- Experience of playing video games on the below platforms (not all)
- iPhone & Android mobiles
- Sony PlayStation
- Microsoft Consoles X360, XB1, XBSX
- Nintendo Wii, Wii U, Switch etc
- Experience of playing on most of the below video game genres (if not all):
- Adventure Games
- Action-Adventure Games
- Role-Playing Games
- Simulation Games
- Strategy Games
- Sports/ Racing Games
- Music, Puzzle, Board/ Cards Games et
- Willing to work in Night Shifts
- Excellent verbal & written English communication
- Played different genres of video games
- Avid gamer
Training period: After the candidate is shortlisted, he/she would undergo a thorough training of video game testing over a period of 2 weeks. The training would include theoretical, practical, buddy-up & OJT. The candidate should clear the certification tests during this period. The training period would be unpaid.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After testing, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining.
Apply Before the link Expires for GlobalStep Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for GlobalStep Off Campus