About the Company: Global Logic is a Digital Product Engineering Services company that was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. It is a privately held company funded by Partners Group and CPP Investment Board. GlobalLogic provides software product development services, including experience design, complex systems engineering, content engineering, and self-contained engineering labs. The company specializes in software engineering for cloud platforms, embedded software, Internet of Things, Automotive, mobile applications, and security.
Job Profile: Associate Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-6 months
CTC: Rs 1.8 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad
Event Location: Hyderabad
Event Date: 3 to 5 April 2019
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Graduate/PostGraduate (Any Discipline)
- Experience: Freshers (0 to 0.6 months)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
- Only Pass outs. 15 years of education mandatory.
- Graduation appearing/result awaited candidates will not be entertained.
- Shift: 6 AM to 3 PM or 3 PM to 12 AM
- CTC/Annual Salary- 1.8 Lakhs Per Annum +
- Free Pick and drop, Free Meals & Snacks.
- 5 WORKING DAYS – SAT & SUN OFF
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
Candidates can attend this walk-in at the following venue on 3 April to 5 April 2019.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Event Date: 3rd April to 5th April 2019 (Wednesday to Friday)
Event Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
1-90/4/A/2 10th Floor
Krishe Sapphire Building,
Hitech City Rd, Sri Sai Nagar,
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates