About the Company: GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Position : Associate Analyst
Education : Graduate (In Any discipline)
Experience : Fresher’s (Graduation result awaited candidates will not be entertained)
Location : Gurugram
Shift : 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM & 4:30 PM – 1:30 AM (Rotational Shifts, need to be flexible for both the shifts)
CTC: 1.92 LPA + Free Pick Up & drop, Free Meals & Snacks, Quarterly incentives (Noida & Ghaziabad are not covered under transportation facility)
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- : 9 months service agreement with GlobalLogic Technologies Ltd.
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
- Any Graduate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
Note- Kindly ignore, If you have appeared for the same within 1 month.
If interested, please fill the form and walk-in directly to the venue on the given date and time.
Registration Form Link – https://goo.gl/g8P5vhClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.