Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company :GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Official Website: www.globallogic.com
Job Location: Gurugram
Domain : Searching & Analysis
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Service Agreement: – 9-months Service Agreement with GlobalLogic Technologies Ltd.
Those who have already applied within last 3 months please ignore the same .
Designation:- Associate Analyst
Shift : 7:30 am – 4:30 pm & 4:30 pm – 1:30 am
CTC/Annual Salary :- 1.92 Lakhs Per Annum + Free Pick and drop, 2 Free Meals and Snacks.
- Noida & Ghaziabad are not covered for under transport policies. If you are ready to relocate to within our boundary, we can consider your candidature.
- We are considering candidates who have completed their graduation (those who have all the mark sheets and certificates till graduation with no backlogs ) ,otherwise please do not apply for the same.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Looking for Immediate Joiners only.
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
Job Requirements :
- Any Graduate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
Apply Link-Click Here
Please find below the details-
Date: 17th April 2018, Tuesday
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.