About the Company: GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with market-defining business and technology leaders to make amazing products, discover new revenue opportunities, and accelerate time-to-market.
With a team of over 9500+ employees, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the United States and operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. In India, GlobalLogic has its engineering centres at Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bangalore. You could also visit our
Official Website: www.globallogic.com
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Qualification : Graduate in any discipline.
Shift : Should be flexible for 24*7 environment
CTC: 3 LPA – 5 LPA (Depends on the interview feedback)
Skills: Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate in any discipline
- Work experience in product support via Chat & email will be preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Capable of thinking critically
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
- Proactive approach (ability to discern trends and solutions to process/user issues, ability to innovate and suggest process improvements)
- Excellent written communication skills in English for email and chat support channels
- Open to work in 24*7 environment including holidays
- Good keyboarding skills
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills and forward-looking attitude
- Open to ideas/feedback
- Provide chat, email support to resolve user problems with proactive troubleshooting
- Follow predefined (as trained) support procedures and policies
- Master the use of our support channels, processes & tools
- Identify and report Partner/user issues & feedback through appropriate channels.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize and develop processes & tools geared toward improving internal efficiency, resolution rate and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
Support team lead/ manager when required
- CSAT/resolution rate initiatives
- Ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams (engineering, sales, product specialists, etc) using various channels of internal communication regarding Partner issues.
- Written Test – 1 hour
- Typing speed test – 1 Minute
- Face to Face Interview
Candidates can apply and attend the drive at the following venue on 17 March 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Event date: 17 March 2018
Reporting Time: 9 AM to 12 PM.
GlobalLogic Technologies Limited, ASF Insignia SEZ Private Ltd., Grand Canyon Building, 14th floor, Block D&amp;E,Off Gurgaon-Faridabad Road, Tehsil Sohna, Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon,Haryana – 122003 (Nearest Metro- Guru Dronacharya &amp; Chattarpur)Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons