About the Company :GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with market-defining business and technology leaders to make amazing products, discover new revenue opportunities, and accelerate time-to-market.
With a team of over 10,000+ employees, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the United States and operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. In India, GlobalLogic has its engineering centres at Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bangalore. You could also visit our website: www.globallogic.comfor more information.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Domain : Searching & Analysis
Team : Visual Search (VS -Night Shift )
Those who have already applied within last 3 months please ignore the same .
CTC : 1.85 lpa + Free Pick and drop + Night Shift allowance ( INR 3000/- per month)
Noida , Ghaziabad and Faridabad are not covered under transport policies. If you are ready to relocate to Gurgaon , we can consider your candidature.
Quarterly Incentives for Key Contributors.
1 year Bond Agreement with GlobalLogic Technologies Ltd.
Min. Qualification: Graduation (In any discipline)
We are considering candidates who have completed their graduation (those who have all the mark sheets and certificates till graduation with backlogs cleared) ,otherwise please do not apply for the same.
Shift Timings: 1.30 am – 7:30 am (Monday to Friday) & 1:30 am – 10:30 am (Saturday)
Working Days – 6 days
Excellent communication skills are required.
Looking for Immediate Joiners only .
Designation-: “Associate Analyst” , Role – “Data Analyst”
• Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
• Quickly learn new project requirements.
• Help design processes for QA of entered data.
• Communicate and participate on project forums.
• Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
• Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
• Any Graduate.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
• Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
• Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
• Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
Apply Link- Click Here