Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Globallogic Off Campus
About the Company:GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Official Website: www.globallogic.com
Job Location: Gurugram
“For the current open positions, candidates must be from Delhi/NCR”
Domain: Searching & Analysis
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Key Points and Perks:-
Designation:- Associate Analyst
Shift: Rotational: 24*7
Total Remuneration:– 2.28 LPA (1.92 LPA Fixed + Performance-Based Incentive ) + shift allowances
- **We are considering candidates who have completed their graduation (those who have all the mark sheets and certificates till graduation with no backlogs ).
- **Excellent communication skills are required.
- Looking for Immediate Joiners only.
- Timely deliver different project data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate in project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
- Any Graduate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
Apply before the link Expires for Globallogic Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Globallogic Off Campus