GLOBALFOUNDRIES Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Company: GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit
Official Website: www.globalfoundries.com.
Position Title: Intern
Work Area: RTL to GDS ( Physical design)
Experience Needed: Freshers
Summary of Role:
Work with RTL to GDS Implementation team on the Synthesis, Place and Route and flow & automation, along with EM/IR drop Analysis along with Physical verification in various technology nodes.
Required Qualifications for GLOBALFOUNDRIES Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- · Pursuing Bachelor, Masters OR PhD degree in Electronics (Bachelors/Master- 2021 passing out students & PhD Ongoing)
- · Be able to collaborate with program and technical design leads on multiple concurrent projects.
- · Should have excellent problem solving skills, written & oral communication, teaming & interpersonal skills
- · Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Preferred Qualifications for GLOBALFOUNDRIES Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- · Should have good understanding of VLSI Design and CMOS technology
- · Knowledge of the end-to-end Physical design cycles
- · Knowledge in RTL coding process desired.
- · Good automation and scripting skill
Apply Before the link Expires for GLOBALFOUNDRIES Off Campus Freshers Recruitment