TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
GlobalFoundries Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Intern
About Company: GlobalFoundries Inc. (GF) is one of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. GF delivers feature-rich solutions that enable its customers to develop innovative products for pervasive chips for high-growth markets. GF provides a broad range of feature-rich process technology solutions with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning the U.S., Europe and Asia, GF is a trusted technology source to its customers across the globe. GF is owned by Mubadala Investment Company.
Company Name: GlobalFoundaries
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Profile: Intern – Analog Design
Job Type: Internship
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Work Location: Bangalore
- Good understanding of Standard CMOS, FinFet and SOI technologies
- Solid understanding of Small signal and feedback concepts
- Solid understanding of circuit analyses methods
- Good understanding of basic Analog blocks – 2 stage Opamp, Bandgap Reference, Basic bias circuits, etc.
- Ability to derive specifications for simple blocks using calculations
- Working knowledge of Cadence tools – Virtuoso schematic editor, ADE-XL, Spectre
- Basic understanding of layout concepts
- Willingness to work in challenging environment and deliver on time with high quality
- Willingness to take initiatives and be a good team player
- Requires a ME/MS/MTECH in VLSI, Microelectronics from an accredited university with subjects studied includes Analog Circuit Design
- Should be fluent with Cadence EDA tools for schematic and physical layout, design rule checking (DRC), layout versus schematic checking (LVS, schematic and layout extraction, methodology checking)
- Should be fluent with schematic design/ simulations/verifications
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – written & verbal.
- Must have proficient knowledge of and experience with UNIX environment
- Should have excellent problem solving skills, written & oral communication, teaming & interpersonal skills
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Knowledge of Statistics and Yield Engineering
Apply Before the link Expires for GlobalFoundries Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Intern