GlobalData Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring: GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value. GlobalData’s success as a leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters. In addition to this, it has also been named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies, after being listed in the London Stock Exchange Group’s recent report, “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain”.
Job Title – Associate Analyst
Degree Needed: MBA Freshers (B-Schools Only)
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
CTC: INR 3,00,000 – 3,50,000 PA.
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- Doing secondary research on markets, products or companies both written and data-based
- Producing written and data materials on markets, products or companies including descriptions and profiles to publishable standards.
- Paraphrasing and restructuring written materials.
- Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery. Interacting regularly with team mates both formally, through team meetings etc, and informally.
- Complying with internal processes and policies including HR, Finance and IT.
- Meeting regular deadlines both internal and external.
- Using Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Structuring time successfully and reporting regularly on progress to management.
- Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery.
- Should be keen to expand skill sets and learn about business, markets and industries.
- Ability to communicate comfortably in English.
- Ability to think intellectually and interpret data and analysis.
- Ability to communicate positively and influence others.
- A period of work in the relevant industry would be an advantage Ability to search methodically for material from a range of sources. Good numeric ability required.
- Written English including the ability minimize grammatical and expression errors, good attention to detail. ï· Basic knowledge of MS suite of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc) an advantage.
- Having an understanding of secondary and primary research would be an advantage.
- Good academic background from a reputed business school required.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Market Research ï· BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech, MBA (Preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated experience and expertise in business communication.
- Experience in conducting primary and secondary research and in writing research reports.
- Strong interpretation and analysis skills with a knack for structured thinking. Should be able to research independently and make judgment calls on relevant vs. non-relevant information.
Interested candidates can attend this Walk-In Drive at below venue-
Time and Venue
- Walk-in-Interview on 22nd January from 10 AM onwards
- GD Research Center Pvt Ltd. 3rd Floor , Krishe Sapphire Building, Madhapur,Hyderabad- 500081, Telangana, India (Landmark – Nearby Image Hospital, Madhapur , Opposite Nandini Cafe)
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off