GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020
About GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals :We are GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited, a world-leading Healthcare company with a mission to help people Do more, Feel better, Live longer. More than a billion patients use our products every day and we improve hundreds of millions of lives through the Sustainable Living Plan.
Job Profile: Junior Programmer
Job Area: Digital Data & Analytics
Job ID: 273202
Degree Needed: BE/BTech
Basic qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer Applications or related disciplines
- Good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Base SAS programming.
The Junior Programmer acts as a support programmer for GSK clinical trials who under guidance will be accountable for creating, verifying, and documenting analyses of clinical data while adhering to study protocols, analysis plans and GSK / industry standards.
- Develop and apply SAS programming skills
- Responsible for programming and QC of data analysis outputs (e.g., analysis datasets, tables, figures and listings for regulatory submissions and publications) for a study under supervision
- If you have strong ambition, solid technical skills and passion for innovation and global-working, and you want to make a difference to patients’ lives then you could be the future of GSK’s Quantitative Sciences India (QSI) department, based in Bangalore.
Apply Before the link Expires for GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020